Ever wanted to backup your entire, precious iPhoto collection
while making sure the structure of your events were preserved?
NOW, YOU CAN (and it’s effortless!)
iPhoto Backup to Flickr for mac
lets you choose your iphoto (or Aperture) collection,
push a button, and will do all the hard work for you.
Thanks to new 1Tb massive storage Flickr gives for free,
all your events will be stored in Flickr as sets (albums).
You can also use the opportunity to share with friends and family. Or keep them private!
and guess what, iPhoto Backup to Flickr saves photos AND videos.
The solution you were waiting for is available now!
List of In-App purchases options
- Export tagged faces in iPhoto/Aperture
- Export Tags/Keywords
- Exporter Geo-loc information
- Add Modified Media Title as Description
- Sort albums in Flickr (asc./desc., based on event contained photo dates)
- Transform RAW files in hi-Res JPEG!!!
Version Management / Exclusions
- Transfer original or modified versions of pics
- Option to not include hidden media
- Option to not upload RAW type files
- Option to not upload videos longer than 3mn
even more functions for the perfect backup! check them all out!
Any questions?, contact email@example.com