Maintaining presence on social networks is a
fulltime job, and you have other things to do!
Teatime for mac posts articles or/and pictures for you,
on the social networks you want,
and on the schedule you decide.
Teatime is easy as 1-2-3
1. Read content or/and take pictures
2. Save it to your Pocket, Readability, HDD, Flickr, Instagram or Picasa Web accounts
3. Decide once what to post and when
Here is how it works precisely (e.g using twitter):
1. Add some articles to Pocket or/and Readability – Picture sharer? no worries! Add some to your mac, to Flickr, Instagram or to Picasa Web
2. Authorize your choice of Pocket, Readability Flickr, Picasa Web or Instagram account
on the Source tab of Teatime
3. Go to the twitter tab, authorize at least a primary twitter account
4. Set a posting period (for instance, between 9:00a and 1:00p) (either or both for articles and pictures)
5. Set the required number of articles/pictures to be posted during the period
(say, 5 (you should have at least 5 articles in your combined source network or else the log
will inform you it tried to post but no articles were found))
6. Click Activate to set the timer on. On the Log tab, Teatime will tell you when is the next posting time
7. If you add tags to your articles or/and your pictures, you can discriminate
which article/picture to post (or exclude) using the Teatime
button ‘Advanced Tag Management’.
8. Check that the article and/or picture was posted to twitter at the right time using your twitter account and/or the log tab in Teatime.
Of course, Teatime should stay in your menubar at all times to properly post!
For the rest, if you stay long enough on buttons or check boxes,
a help messages will appear and guide you with additional details.
More social networks? No problem!
Teatime works with most successful
social media & blogs platforms out there:
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tumblr, Flickr, Picasa Web, Instagram
…. And forget about maintaining a social media presence…. EVER !
Any questions?, contact firstname.lastname@example.org